Mill Creek Homcoming 2021

Information:
Homecoming will be happening this year. It will be a masquerade theme.Though the theme is a masquerade, no eye masks (masquerade masks) are allowed the only exception is if worn on a stick.

Homecoming will be held on Oct. 2 from 7-11 p.m. On the turf of Mill Creek stadium field. Tickets should be bought before arriving and cash will not be accepted. Tickets are still available for purchase ONLY on Gofan.com.

Requirement to attend:
Anyone attending cannot be in middle school nor be over 20 years old. If your date does not go to Mill Creek High School you are required to pick up and complete a guest form from C-105 or you will be denied entrance or turned away. Students of Mill Creek must provide a physical or digital copy of their student ID.
Following Covid guidelines, you must bring a mask.

Homecoming dress code:
For the ladies and guys. What not to wear… no hats, no jeans including black, and no sneakers are allowed. Sagging any kind of clothing would be in violation of Homecoming dress code as well. Students whose outfits for Homecoming do not follow these requirements, will not be allowed to enter that evening.
For all students coverage on the top of your dress must be appropriate and the length of your dress must also meet the requirements. When wearing a dress shirt you may add a tie or even a jacket if you would like so, but make sure to wear dress pants and dress shoes as well.