Maxwell & Grayson Info

Pizza and dough hand made by Milan Owens, 12.
Milan Owens
  • Maxwell students cutting bell peppers.

• Ecuador food cooked by Culinary students at Maxwell High School.

• Sandwiches that were made by Maxwell students.

• Salads and kababs made by Maxwell students.

• Breakfast food created and presented by Maxwell students.

As the new year flows into the end of the semester, registration and signup info is being spread through all grade levels and rising 9th graders.

Maxwell High School of Technology is located in the central part of Gwinnett County, and high school students with the required amount of credits from all of Gwinnett County Public Schools may attend. Maxwell shares the same premises and some of the same buildings with Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science, and Technology. The mission of Maxwell High School of Technology is founded in educational research on increasing achievement, improving graduation rates, and sustaining student success in post-secondary experiences. The research-based initiatives that Maxwell undertakes are not limited, meaning that they go above and beyond standards and explore new things. Assuring that the faculty represents the highest caliber of professionals with real-life experiences that can be transferred directly to student learning. Maxwell specializes in engineering and the arts; weather that’s music, cooking, working on computers as well as other technological advancements. There are tons of great schools in Georgia that offer the same curriculum and structure as well such as Grayson Technical Education Program at Grayson High School.

Grayson High School strives to equip students for future success by providing a secure learning environment where students feel physically and emotionally safe, academically challenged, and empowered to enter the global community with confident preparedness. The programs strive to stimulate intellectual curiosity, Grayson High School infuses technology and encourages creativity in the learning process. Students will be responsible and motivated to achieve their potential, think critically, and work cooperatively in our diverse society.  The schools number one goal is to make sure their students have a mindset of a bright future in order to be successful within the real world.

The post-secondary Schools Gwinnett County has invested in, to help students choose what type of college is best for them. Though these decisions are tough, every students need to figure out their path.