Homecoming Results

Princelia Mudingay,12 Homecoming Princess.
PG Stewart

There were contestants that ran for every grade level to be crown prince and princess and king and queen of their grade level. The freshman that ran for boy homecoming court are Brady Rudnick, Anthony Cacideo and Jeremiah Brown. The prince of homecoming court for the freshman class was Jacob Brevick. The freshman girls were Tatum Cross, Mariah Butler and Natalie Irizarry Ramos. The winner of girls court was Alyssa Smallwood-Princess.

The sophomore girl homecoming court had Reese Lovelady, Elizabeth Moya, Adyson Wright and Alyssa Clemons. The princess was Lydia Campbell.  The boys that ran for homecoming court were Kamradeen “Ayo” Kamara, Alec Kinsey, Minchan Lee and Jay ‘awn Woodward. The prince for the boys was Jayden Barnes.

The contestants for the junior girl court were Sarah Stuckey, Maggie Romeo, Aubrey Molton and Annalise Meza. The princess was Madison Pena. The boy contestants were Nino Pender, Carlos Simmons, Kingston Morton and Jaiden Lawler. The prince was Evan Smola.

The senior class contestants had a prince and princesses and a queen and king. The people that ran where Cece Ellis and Abigail Cervantes. The princess was Princelia Mudingay and Nia Butler won queen. The boys that ran where Jonathan Hanna, John Gibbons and Josh Anglin. The prince for twelfth grade was Emareon Walker and the king was Deshawn Taylor.

The king and queen of homecoming court had this to say about their win and there race. Butler stated, “I was very excited and proud of myself and the people who voted for me.”

The King of homecoming court Taylor said “It was very fun participating on court and winning king and walking with my mom. I also appreciate everybody that voted for me.”

Nia Butler,12, the winner for Homecoming Queen.
DeShawn Taylor ,12, the winner of Homecoming King.