Mill Creek’s crowned princesses during the Hawaiian Out football game. (PG Stewart )
Mill Creek’s crowned princesses during the Hawaiian Out football game.

PG Stewart

Homecoming Court

October 19, 2022

Christian Kalarickal, 10, Nick Valencia, 11, Trey Wilson, 12, Micheal Kaspro, 12, Cooper Wilhoit, 12, and Deshawn Taylor, 11. (PG Stewart )

This year, Mill Creek High School had a variety of students selected to represent their grade levels on the annual homecoming court. On the freshman girls court there was, Alexis Eichenberger, 9, Hannah Vasquez, 9, Bryanna Canales, 9, Sophie Pierro, 9. On the freshman homecoming court was Riley Cohn, 9, Tucker Thomas, 9, and Maddox Rodville. The freshman princess was Reece Lovelady, 9, and the freshman prince was Jayden Barnes, 9.

Following the freshman nominees, the sophomore girls homecoming court was Riley Wilhoit, 10, Maggie Romeo, 10, and Sarah Lamb, 10. Next was the sophomore boys homecoming court, Carson Carrol, 10, Kingston Morton, 10, Shane Throgmartin, 10, and Spencer Bullington, 10. The winner of the girls homecoming court was Chloe Bradley, 10, and the winner of the boys court was Christian Kalarickal, 10.

Next was the junior homecoming court starting with, Victoria Freeland, 11, McKinley Cross, 11, Nia Butler, 11, Taytum McCall, 11, and Lylind Cox, 11. The junior boys homecoming court was Robert Lau, 11, Weston Culpepper, 11, John Gibbons, 11, Deshawn Taylor, 11, and Theodore Jefferson, 11. The winning princess was Nia Butler, 11, and the winning prince was Deshawn Taylor, 11.

The senior boys homecoming court was Nicolas Valencia, 12, Cooper Wilhoit, 12, and Matthew Hawkins, 12. Finalizing the night was the senior girls homecoming court, Kimberly Haygood, 12, Katherine Lewis, 12, and Chastain Waldrep, 12. The senior princess was Maci Simmons, 12, and the Senior Homecoming queen was Lena Nguyen, 12. Micheal Kaspro, 12, was announced as the senior prince and Trey Wilson, 12, was crowned as homecoming king.