AP Exam Registration

Photo credit: Creative Commons

Isabelle Harrel, Staff

Students are currently able to register to take the AP exam for their classes, which is an exam that they can take in order to test their knowledge on the content of the AP courses.

They are able to register to take the AP exam until March 22. The exception to this is for students who are taking AP Seminar or AP Research.

According to the “Take Flight” newsletter, “AP Research/Seminar registration ends March 13.”

The AP exams take place from May 6 to May 17. In order to register for the exam, students must go to MyPaymentsPlus.com and pay for the exam.

According to the Mill Creek website, “All students are required to pay a $10.00 registration fee.  This fee is the same regardless of the number of AP tests the student needs.” However, if a student is taking multiple exams, then he or she will need to pay $94 unless he or she is taking AP Seminar. The fee for the AP Seminar exam is $141 according to the “Take Flight” newsletter.

If students are not able to take an AP exam on the day it is given, then they can take the exam at some point from May 22 to May 24. According to the “Take Flight” newsletter, the students who want to take an AP exam at a later date would need to pay a $45 late fee for each exam “depending on the reason for the change.”